Jimi's Star Wars Campaign

Session 3

Session 3 – The Temple then back to the Core

The characters had stayed the night at the manor home of their contact Deremot Nadesah, who was known to Roach as Whistler. The next morning over breakfast they discussed their plans and Deremot informed them that he had begun the process of acquiring the paper work and other forms and permits to allow them to register their new company the Ordinem Aquilae.

The party made a decision to pursue the leads they had acquired on the Praxia Horison and head for the temple. Jake offered to guide them to the temple and also asked if he could join the Ordinem. Once at the temple Jake introduced them to Master Yanasa Aster. Master Aster explained the rules of the temple to Zaal who was looking for a teacher to train under. He was accepted to the temple and stayed for a week while they determined where his strengths and weaknesses lay so they could provide the best advice on the path his training should take. Roach also stayed at the temple.

The rest of the party returned to Khalist and begun preparations for their return to Imperial Space. When the Jedi at the temple discovered their desire to return to imperial space they decided to send Jedi Knight Erosa Martinos with them to continue Zaal’s training and to gather some experience and intel on imperial space.

When the time came to leave they packed themselves into the Cube and departed heading once more into the Carbal Nebula. Unfortunately the Astromech droid made some mistakes in his calculations and the Cube dropped out of Hyperspace having suffered damage to the main drive. Janak with the assistance of the Xa Fel, Spozark Crolts were able to repair the hyperdrive. While the repairs were underway Eloy Rasnik worked up a three point hyperspace route that would add some time to the journey but would be considerably safer than a direct route.

They cleared the Nebula safely and headed for the Minos Cluster and the planet Adarlon. Once on Adarlon the party made contact with a black marketer by the name of Ganos Idrahin. They managed a deal to purchase a Computer Spike however they were forced to leave a member of their party as insurance on the deal. The party decided to leave both Soli, the Kubaz info merchant and Kal’Tinra the Twi’Lek merchant on Adarlon in the company of Ganos.

From Adarlon the party travelled core ward and arrived on Brentaal in Bormea Sector. Once there the party began data gathering missions. Janak was tasked with determining the no fly zones and traffic control systems, Datina, the Woostoid slicer was tasked with a special mission, while Roach was once more tasked with contacting the black market on Brentaal and Nathan put in a call to Jacob Tolwin asking for information.

And so the party are currently on Brentaal what they plan next who can say?

Session 2

Session 2 – The Covis annual White Haven March

As the characters sat in the hotel bar in Covis that night they began to hear sounds of a significant commotion outside. Upon inquiring with the bartender on what was happening they were informed that tonight was the annual White Haven March in Covis. The bartender seemed unconcerned and assured them the March itself was unlikely to become violent, but that there would likely be a spate of bar fights across the city after the march.

The characters chose to use the distraction of the March as cover so that they could break into the local records office. They gathered what little equipment they had and made their way across the city to the department of records. Between Victus and Zedd they quickly disabled the surveillance equipment and overcame the security locks on the doors. They made their way to the mainframe and hacked in and copied the information they were after. Once they had successfully extricated themselves from the building they re-enabled the security cameras and joined the protestors.

The protest itself had reached the city’s main plaza. Some of the party joined the crowd and others went to a large hotel that faced onto the Plaza. Nathan moved himself to the top of a nearby building. From there he had a commanding view of the Plaza and the security forces arrayed against the protestors. He spotted six sniper positions and prepared to neutralise them if things went bad.

When the protest turned violent and the police began to react to crowd Nathan quickly accounted for the snipers. As the riot escalated a female Dark Jedi began unleashing force lightning at the crowd, Zaal quickly moved to engage her while Vilo fired shots at her to keep her distracted. The duel between her and Zaal lasted less five seconds, with Zaal victorious. The party scattered and rendezvoused at a location where a vehicle would be waiting to get them out of Covis. At the rendezvous they met up with a man who they had worked with before, a mercenary who assisted them with the assault against the Hutt on Jarivar Station, namedJake Morsefa.

Jake got them out of the Covis and back to Khalist. They split up with Zaal staying with Roach and the rest checking out of their previous accommodation and finding new places to stay.

The following day they met with their contact, who paid them for their previous job and made them two new offers. The first is to assist them with setting up a Security Consultancy business on Mors-Colis and placing them on retainer. The second was for them to acquire them a modern imperial tech space transport of capital scale.

Session 1

Session 1 – The Gateway to Arbrax

The characters have arrived in the Arbrax Sector on the planet of Mors-Colis. They dropped off their passengers at the temple and one of their companions, known as Starkiller who has chosen to stay at the temple to study there.

From there the characters travelled to the nearest star port in the city of Khalist. There they took on a guide to the city, a Twi’lek woman who goes by the name of Roach. The characters registered themselves as independent security consultants. While Zaal and Victus pursued information on the Jedi vessel Praxia Horizon, the rest organised a meeting with a businessman based in Khalist to sell the cargo they had brought with them.

They got a good price for their cargo and were commissioned to deliver a small cargo of weapons to an unnamed group in the city of Covis some fifty kilometres from Khalist. On the way to Covis they were stopped by a military patrol of two APVs. Rather than submit for inspection Vilo opened up on the first APV with a PLEX rocket launcher. The party were able to defeat the patrol and continue on to Covis.

Once in Covis they dropped of their cargo at the agreed location, took their speeder trucks to a local repair shop to fix the blaster holes and checked into a large hotel on one of the main thoroughfares.


I'm sorry, but we no longer support this web browser. Please upgrade your browser or install Chrome or Firefox to enjoy the full functionality of this site.